Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website/Service.
The term ‘Phoenix Pet Cremations’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Phoenix Pet Cremations, Culverts Farm, Boreham, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 3EW. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Where ashes are returned by carrier according to the services ordered; then any liability is limited to the relevant carriers standard liability as stated in their published trading terms. PPC does not except any liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, expense or inconvenience of whatever nature suffered or incurred by any customer as a consequence of delay or non-delivery of any ashes.
- Whilst every reasonable effort is made to accommodate any specific written request, PPC is unable to give warranty when undertaking any such request.
- PPC do not except any responsibility or liability of any belongings or possessions sent into the crematorium with your pet that you wish to be returned on delivery or collection of the ashes. Any Items/belongings will be discarded or cremated with your pet as per your wishes.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website uses Google Analytics to monitor browsing.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Where applicable, a telephone payment may be required in order to list content that you submit via the website. Please see the Memories section for more information.